The products I ordered from Rock Bottom were never received.They charge absurdly high shipping costs and then do not require signature upon delivery on a shipment over $200.

Needless to say the package was left who knows where, but I never received it. Forget trying to get real customer service from Rock Bottom. They basically told me to deal with my credit card company b/c they are not going to do anything for me. Now I'm basically just out $200 with nothing to show for it.

I've been emailing back and forth with whoever answers their emails, but they never actually answer my questions or respond to my concerns.DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

Review about: Rock Bottom Golf Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Rock Bottom Golf?

Comments

#151953

I have been ordering gear from the Caveman for two years or so and I consider them to be an absolute great company to deal with. From ordering by email to the time my gear arrives on my doorstep is less than 5 days on average. No complaints from this little Aussie battler.:grin

I have purchased a lot of clubs from them and got great service and unopened quality new clubs. I would guess your shipment got lost or stolen.