A few days ago I attempted to place a 9 item order with RBG from my home PC for the first time.I liked the site, their prices and choices.

Surprisingly when I clicked on "Proceed to Payment" a security warning popped up from my computer to not proceed due to an RBG phishing attempt. Thinking / hoping it was an error I used another browser with the same result and finally my work PC to see if it was computer related vs. software cause I couldn't believe it. Needless to say I never placed my order because I received a similar message from my work PC as well.

Given the reviews about overcharging I have seen since, I thought that I should at least mention my experience so people can at least make certain they have their security software active when placing orders.

To be fair, I did attempt to call RBG, but its just an endless loop saying it will take a few minutes before you can leave a message and they'll call you within 4 biz hours, but I was never given the opportunity to actually leave a message.I truly hope RBG is 100% legit, but I'm not going to override my security software to verify either way.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Phishing warnings on rbg from my security software.

Had an Experience with Rock Bottom Golf?

Comments