Turnaround Time

Rock Bottom Golf is truly "rock bottom" in terms of service.They sold me a product on eBay that they did not have in stock or over sold them and I was left out in the cold.

Very poor integrity and moral values; they are obviously right wingers doing business just like our new President. This is now the new and accepted way to do business with non-truths and deceit. Merry Christmas Rock Bottom Golf and America - this is the new norm! History: I purchase an item on eBay that never came due to over selling the item or never having it in stock.

Seller: Subject Transaction ID: 892447678024 Response By Email (Kyle) (12/22/2016 11:58 AM) Greetings, I am so very sorry but my warehouse manager just informed me that unfortunately we no longer have this item available for shipment: >. I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience with your order. Best Regards, Scratch Buyer: I am sorry too. This was going to be a Xmas gift but I guess not now; thanks!!

What are you going to do to make it right???Please respond within the next 30 minutes or I will be calling ebay and Paypal to give them my assessment of the situation and rating on your company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rock bottom golf shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $149. Rock Bottom Golf needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rock bottom golf shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rock Bottom Golf.

Had an Experience with Rock Bottom Golf?

Comments

Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, United States #1264732

What the *** does the new president have anything to do with this site. You are a liberal *** doing what liberal ***'s do. Cry whine and *** and moan.

Elk Grove, California, United States #1259656

As a great man once said, elections have consequences---. Suck it up butter cup