Rock Bottom Golf Taylormade Wedge Golf Club Review from Bakersfield, California
I purchased this item: Taylor Made Golf- Tour Preferred Wedge.I received the item and immediately noticed the degree of bounce was 11°, but the pictures in the listing show a bounce degree of 10°.
I called, but was told that return issues would have to be handled through email. I explained the situation in the email, and the person said there was nothing in the product description that indicates what the bounce would be. What about the PICTURE of the product that clearly had 10° BOUNCE labeled on the club?! (See attached photo) I was told that the picture was just a stock photo.
What the #@&$ does that even mean?!The entire ordeal could have been handled in a 5 minute conversation over the phone, but in stead took 6 DAYS of emails.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "I purchased $218 of golf balls from rockbottom golf. Ups said the box was delivered on April 12th. Rockbottom call center says they will get back to you in 4..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "I ordered three bouquets of flowers for Mother's Day 2014. FromYouFlowers lets the customer select sizes and gives the option to upgrade to a bigger, nicer arrangement, but these..."
- "They moved a bunch of criminals into our neighborhood and they won't do anything about all the noise they make out here. it's constant. It's loud music, dirty filthy stuff,..."
- "I was so disappointed this week when I ordered a "Simply Delicious Fruit and Gourmet" basket as a gift. What the recipient received was an old wooden drawer (not..."