Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I purchased this item: Taylor Made Golf- Tour Preferred Wedge.I received the item and immediately noticed the degree of bounce was 11°, but the pictures in the listing show a bounce degree of 10°.

I called, but was told that return issues would have to be handled through email. I explained the situation in the email, and the person said there was nothing in the product description that indicates what the bounce would be. What about the PICTURE of the product that clearly had 10° BOUNCE labeled on the club?! (See attached photo) I was told that the picture was just a stock photo.

What the #@&$ does that even mean?!The entire ordeal could have been handled in a 5 minute conversation over the phone, but in stead took 6 DAYS of emails.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss taylormade wedge golf club. Rock Bottom Golf needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned taylormade wedge golf club in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rock Bottom Golf.

Had an Experience with Rock Bottom Golf?

Comments

Bakersfield, California, United States #1223791

This reply made Sep 14th is from a RBG employee.These are the kind of responses they give their customers on a regular basis.

It doesn't matter how logical your position is, they will respond with these condescending and patronizing responses while laughing behind their computer monitor. "a little research goes a long way" what does that even mean? The variance in bounce was not listed in the item description.

The only information that indicated the degree of bounce, was the image within the item description page.lol.

Bounce varies with the loft. The 58 and 60 degree wedges are 10. A little research goes a long way.