this is a review for how good the service i have hade with the company.i have had a few problems with products i got.

i contacted RBG and they where great. had set of nickents they broke RBG replaced them with new adams clubs that was same price if not more than the nickents i got. had a driver the head whent flying off they gave me a refund on the club.

all clubs where under the factory warenty.only complaint was i had to pay for the shipping of the brocken clubs but did not pay shipping for the replacments.

Review about: Rock Bottom Golf Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Rock Bottom Golf?

Comments

Craft Holsters - An incredible holster from an incredible company retailer Craft Holsters "The "Craftsmanship" in this holster is quite possibly the best I have seen and the materials used are second to none. Having carried my Beretta 96A1 40MM every day since..." Read more Survive And Defend - Alain Burrese - False Claims Survive And Defend "I was lured into buying a couple of this guys books and videos for some slick marketing. The books were badly written. I would say barely readable. The videos were..." Read more Nordictrack - Incomplete Shipment and Incompetent Customer Service Nordictrack "We ordered a ski machine 12/10/16 as a family Christmas Present. We set it up after the holidays and found that the Console Wire needed to hook up & use..." Read more EPIC Sports - They sell defective gear EPIC Sports "I would not recommend buying any gear from this company. I recently purchased what was supposed to be a brand new pair of NeoSport 3mm water boots for diving and..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more