2.6
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I purchased $218 of golf balls from rockbottom golf.Ups said the box was delivered on April 12th.

Rockbottom call center says they will get back to you in 4 business hours, it took 9 days to get ahold of them. After filing a complaint I was told they would do an investigation. My son-in-law works in the fraud department for UPS he told me it takes 8 business days to do an investigation. And the driver will contact me.

This never happened the investigation was closed in less than 3 days. UPS told me to call Rockbottom golf and have them send me a new box of balls and Ups and Rockbottom would settle the problem. Instead Rockbottom told me if the product was lost or stolen, that I am liable for the loss and they would not be sending a new package. I have purchased many things from Rockbottom golf in the past and have raved to many friends and family about there great deals.

I live in Florida in a state that has many golfers and I am now telling everyone to not buy from this company because. For the loss of this package they have lost a good customer and a great promoter of this site. Rockbottom golfs customer service is awful . For a guy that has spent my whole life protecting this country I take things like poor service very seriously.

Unfortunately someone's word means very little.Today the bottom line is only money not quality of service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with products and pricing and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups delivery service. Rock Bottom Golf needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rock Bottom Golf.

Had an Experience with Rock Bottom Golf?

Comments