Rock Bottom Golf - Ups Delivery Service Review from Brooklyn, New York

I purchased $218 of golf balls from rockbottom golf.Ups said the box was delivered on April 12th.

Rockbottom call center says they will get back to you in 4 business hours, it took 9 days to get ahold of them. After filing a complaint I was told they would do an investigation. My son-in-law works in the fraud department for UPS he told me it takes 8 business days to do an investigation. And the driver will contact me.

This never happened the investigation was closed in less than 3 days. UPS told me to call Rockbottom golf and have them send me a new box of balls and Ups and Rockbottom would settle the problem. Instead Rockbottom told me if the product was lost or stolen, that I am liable for the loss and they would not be sending a new package. I have purchased many things from Rockbottom golf in the past and have raved to many friends and family about there great deals.

I live in Florida in a state that has many golfers and I am now telling everyone to not buy from this company because. For the loss of this package they have lost a good customer and a great promoter of this site. Rockbottom golfs customer service is awful . For a guy that has spent my whole life protecting this country I take things like poor service very seriously.

Unfortunately someone's word means very little.Today the bottom line is only money not quality of service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• What I disliked
    • Customer service
    • Delivery
    • Reliability
    • Paying for products not received
    • Response time for call back

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Product or service
Golf Balls
Review category
review #848735

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rock Bottom Golf? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.