Rock Bottom Golf - Ups Delivery Service Review from Brooklyn, New York
I purchased $218 of golf balls from rockbottom golf.Ups said the box was delivered on April 12th.
Rockbottom call center says they will get back to you in 4 business hours, it took 9 days to get ahold of them. After filing a complaint I was told they would do an investigation. My son-in-law works in the fraud department for UPS he told me it takes 8 business days to do an investigation. And the driver will contact me.
This never happened the investigation was closed in less than 3 days. UPS told me to call Rockbottom golf and have them send me a new box of balls and Ups and Rockbottom would settle the problem. Instead Rockbottom told me if the product was lost or stolen, that I am liable for the loss and they would not be sending a new package. I have purchased many things from Rockbottom golf in the past and have raved to many friends and family about there great deals.
I live in Florida in a state that has many golfers and I am now telling everyone to not buy from this company because. For the loss of this package they have lost a good customer and a great promoter of this site. Rockbottom golfs customer service is awful . For a guy that has spent my whole life protecting this country I take things like poor service very seriously.
Unfortunately someone's word means very little.Today the bottom line is only money not quality of service.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Paying for products not received
- Response time for call back
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Worst customer experience ever! Spent $2400 on the freestride. It broke in the first 3 months. Good luck getting help. Hold times exceed 30 min and customer service reps are..."
- "Complaint Description:I entered into an agreement via email with EASTERN LETTERING They did not do what they said they would do Asked Eastern Lettering to provide a nameplate switch and..."
- "I tried Aloha's Protein powder and ended up in the emergency room with food poisoning. I tried the product again, thinking that maybe it was something else I ate,..."
- "All I asked for was to talk to an Admin because I thought his/her job performance was VERY POOR and I cant even believe they act so stubborn. I don't..."
- "I RECENTY HAD MY JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE IN FOR SERVICE AT BAYRIDGE CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE RAM IN BROOKLYN AT 8635 18 AVE.I HAD AN APPOINTMENT GOT THE CAR THERE ON..."
- ". I paid for three year's worth of service in advance in June of 2012. Not only did they show up unprepared to install the bait in the..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."