Brooklyn, New York
2.6
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I purchased $218 of golf balls from rockbottom golf.Ups said the box was delivered on April 12th.

Rockbottom call center says they will get back to you in 4 business hours, it took 9 days to get ahold of them. After filing a complaint I was told they would do an investigation. My son-in-law works in the fraud department for UPS he told me it takes 8 business days to do an investigation. And the driver will contact me.

This never happened the investigation was closed in less than 3 days. UPS told me to call Rockbottom golf and have them send me a new box of balls and Ups and Rockbottom would settle the problem. Instead Rockbottom told me if the product was lost or stolen, that I am liable for the loss and they would not be sending a new package. I have purchased many things from Rockbottom golf in the past and have raved to many friends and family about there great deals.

I live in Florida in a state that has many golfers and I am now telling everyone to not buy from this company because. For the loss of this package they have lost a good customer and a great promoter of this site. Rockbottom golfs customer service is awful . For a guy that has spent my whole life protecting this country I take things like poor service very seriously.

Unfortunately someone's word means very little.Today the bottom line is only money not quality of service.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Products, Pricing.

I didn't like: Customer service, Delivery, Reliability, Paying for products not received, Response time for call back.

Had an Experience with Rock Bottom Golf?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion